Best Affordable Blenders of 2023 (ranked & reviewed)
Need help deciding, which is the right blender for you, whilst ensuring you are getting your money’s worth? In this guide, I have ranked and honestly reviewed the five best blenders of 2022, making it easy for you to choose your best blender.
What are the three best blenders of 2023?
The best and most affordable blender for your “on the go” lifestyle. The best characteristic of this blender is its quick and easy, pop in your favourite ingredients, and blend! Also ideal for your gym sessions, on route to work or school, or just enjoying an active lifestyle and you require something quick and easy. Best of all, no matter the ingredients, it blends within seconds!
- The blend active blender includes a 600ml bottle
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to use with the One Touch operation
- Suitable for crushing ice
- Blends in seconds
- Easy to convert into an on-the-go bottle
- 300W motor
- 2x600ml blending bottle which is super seal and leak proof
- Includes stainless steel blades – dishwasher safe
- It is portable, cord storage, removable blade, single serve
- Product dimensions: 6D x 6W x 0.1H Metres
- Available in different colours
This blender is one of the easiest, hassle-free blenders I have ever used.
It is light in weight, so you can move it around your kitchen, or anywhere in your home wherever you have a socket! You can even pack it with you when you’re on the go, travelling to work, the gym or social gatherings as the bottle is a good size and will not take up too much space…
Not only is it great for everyday use, but it is also available in different and fun colours. However, my personal favourite is the Black & Rose gold design, as it has a more expensive attire and looks great on our kitchen counter
I usually blend fruits with ice to make pure fruit juice, or I blend my protein shakes, Iced coffee and a lot more… you can pretty much utilize this blender for the everyday types of drinks, smoothies, protein shake ec
Furthermore, if you want to leave it out on your kitchen counter, or store it away in your cupboard, it’s not an issue as the product is compact and can easily be stored away.
I was not disappointed with this purchase at all, and as an added bonus, it fits in great with my kitchen.
Best part of all (as we all know this is the part we dread the most)… it is in fact, SO easy to clean.
Pros & cons
- I emphasise that is ideal for someone who enjoys an “on-the-go” lifestyle and not for someone who needs a blender for their home cooking
- Perfect for someone who does not want to spend a lot of time blending their smoothies as it is very easy and quick
- Easy to clean for someone who does not want to spend too much time soaking and scrubbing
- Not suited for someone who would be making smoothies/drinks for more than two people on a day-to-day basis, as you would need several bottles, which also means more cleaning!
- Cannot be used as a food processor
The pricing varies from £24.99-£39.99 depending on the colour you choose
The most prominent feature of the Ninja Blender is the automatic one-touch blend, which does all the hard work for you! in addition, it includes a stainless-steel blade which can easily blend the toughest ingredients.
- Multi & single serve
- Easy use- one touch control
- Durable & powerful- includes 1200W motor
- 220 valts
- Features 3 Auto-iQ blending programmes
- Easy cleaning
- Colour: black & sliver
- Product weight: 4.03kg
- Product dimensions: 45.5 x 25.5 x 19 cm
- Speed levels: low, medium, high
- Includes 700ml single serve cup and lid
- 1L crushing jug and lid
- Suitable for crushing ice, fruits, veg, nuts & seeds
To my satisfaction, I found this blender was able to crush ice & frozen fruits with ease and the smoothies and drinks, not to mention the blend was undoubtedly smooth. Furthermore, it can be used to make a variety of different things, and honestly, it doesn’t matter what your lifestyle is like, whether you have the “on-the-go” lifestyle or for family use, the best thing about this product is that is versatile.
Whatever it is, it will blend well within seconds. Additionally, It can transform from a multi-serve blender to a personal blender to enjoy your drink on-the-go.
Moreover, it is manufactured with a modern design and will meet today’s trend setting standards. It’s not something you need to store away, it can be left out on your kitchen counter as it’s modern design makes it pleasing to display. As an added bonus, the brand itself will look great in your Instagram/TikTok videos!
The Auto iQ technology does the work for you, and it includes three buttons: pulse, pause & blend. However, you also have the option to take control via the manual settings
Without a doubt, you would be getting your money’s worth.
Pros & Cons
- Not suitable for hot liquids
- Can be used to multi-serving as well as single serve
- Any powerful blending motor can produce loud noise
- Versatile use- can be used to make purees, smoothies, blend ice, drinks, frozen fruits, veg, seeds, nuts & much more
- No work guesswork with the Auto-iQ technology, as it does all the work for you
- High quality blades, making it a durable blender
- Guaranteed to blend effortlessly and deliver the perfect results
- Can be stored away if needed
£149.99 – (can be found on sale)
Ideal for personal use, whether you live to make your breakfast smoothie bowls in the morning or live an “on-the-go” lifestyle. The Ninja Foodie Power Blender blends the thickest ingredients in seconds.
The highlight of this product is designed to blend the thickest of mixtures and ingredients, so that you don’t have to scrape the bottom or do any of the hard work yourself. You can make your scrumptious thick spreads, yummy yoghurt fruit bowls, iced coffee’s or smoothies, whatever it is, as a result, it will deliver high quality foods.
- Includes 1x 400ml cup & 700ml cup
- Colour: silver
- Product weight: 2.08kg
- Product dimensions: 30 x 17 x 17 cm
- Capacity: 0.7L Power Nutri cup / 0.4L Power Nutri Bowl
- Wattage: 1100W
- Speed Levels: 1
- Includes dish washer safe components
- BPA free
- Suitable for crushing ice
- Manufactured and designed to blend the thickest ingredients
- Features a 4 Auto-iQ programme
- Easy clean
- Includes stainless steel, durable & high-quality blade
- Blends in seconds
- Includes a recipe guide
Much to my surprise, the bold claim to blend the thickest ingredients and mixtures was true. This blender is easily able to crush ice, nuts, seeds, vegetables, frozen fruit and much more! The best thing about this product is that it caters for more than one lifestyle, whether you have time in the morning to sit and make a breakfast bowl or are always in a rush and need a quick fix, then this is the blender for you.
The Auto-iQ Technology is impressive as it really does do all the hard work for you. It provides for intelligent programmes: Blend, Crush, Mix and PowerMix, specifically designed for cup and bowl and can delivery the results you want in the touch of a button. Nevertheless, whatever the ingredients, it blends in seconds.
Cleaning is the part most of us dread the most, however, its very simple and easy to clean. If you have a dishwasher, it will be even easier for you.
I don’t feel the need to store it away in the cupboards, as the size of this product isn’t huge, and honestly looks good on the kitchen counter. For me personally, it is always an added bonus when the design of the product looks and feels luxurious and expensive, because then it doesn’t really matter if you want to store it away or leave it out, however, if you did want to store away then it is a compact design and the option is there
Pros & Cons
- The powerful motor and high-quality speed may produce loud noise
- Can blend tough and thick ingredients and mixtures
- Not ideal for the use of a family as it is more for a personal use, or the 700ml cup can be used for more than one person, depending on what you are making
- Not ideal for hot foods or for making soup
- Easy use, with the 4 Auto-iQ programme
- Provides to cup sizes, to cater for cup drinks/ smoothies or food bowls
The full purchase price for the Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Blender 2-in-1 with Smart Torque & Auto-iQ 1100W – CB100UK is £99.99, but can be found on sale.